Nato Mounts Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nato Mounts's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nato Mounts's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nato Mounts at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Nato Mounts's web site are provided "as is". Nato Mounts makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nato Mounts does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nato Mounts or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nato Mounts's Internet site, even if Nato Mounts or a Nato Mounts authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Wholesale / Resale
- MSRP: Products or goods purchased from Nato Apps, Inc. shall only be sold at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP). Permission for special sale events lower than MSRP by the Wholesale Account must be requested in writing and approved by Nato Apps, Inc. before the sale event. Violation of this could result in termination of wholesale agreement and prevention of further orders.
- WEB COMMERCE: No products or goods purchased from or produced by Nato Apps, Inc. shall be resold by or through any online auction or online store (such as Ebay, Amazon or other similar sites) without the express, written authority of Nato Apps, Inc. If Wholesale Account is planning to sell products produced by Nato Apps, Inc. in an online marketplace/store, it must be owned by the entity applying for a Wholesale Account and listed on the Wholesale Application to be approved by Nato Apps, Inc. Violation of this could result in termination of wholesale agreement and prevention of further orders.
- SELLING TO WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS: Any Wholesale Account who distributes Nato Apps, Inc. goods and products to any entity for resale must require their customer to strictly adhere to these same Wholesale Account guidelines as set forth in this Wholesale Agreement. Any Wholesale Account who does not enforce these guidelines with their own resale customers will be subject to termination of this agreement.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nato Mounts's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nato Mounts does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nato Mounts may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Nato Mounts has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nato Mounts of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nato Mounts's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
No products or goods purchased from or produced by Nato Apps, Inc. shall be resold by or through any online auction or online store (such as Ebay, Amazon or other similar sites) without the express, written authority of Nato Apps, Inc. If Wholesale Account is planning to sell products produced by Nato Apps, Inc. in an online marketplace/store, it must be owned by the entity applying for a Wholesale Account and listed on the Wholesale Application to be approved by Nato Apps, Inc. Violation of this could result in termination of wholesale agreement and prevention of further orders.